allanwallace.uk : CG125
Tips for your Honda CG125 / CG125-ES / CG125-ES4
CG 125 / CG-125 / CG125 / CG125-ES / CG125-ES4 pros & cons:
• Great for filtering (Especially on the M3 through stationary traffic!)
• Lightweight (Easier to pick up when you crash it, and generally easier to get it off if it lands on top of you)
• 100+ MPG (mostly)
• Doesn't really have enough power to get you into serious trouble...
• If you filter where traffic doesn't normally go, do not be surprised WHEN you get a puncture.
• (filtering might save you loads of time overall, but could hurt your wallet or worse!)
• A heavier bike may be more stable in some circumstances.
• Heavier bikes may be more stable with some sidewinds.
• Doesn't really have enough power to get you out of serious trouble...
• Motorways are generally VERY boring.
Last Updated 2019/07/13 19:32 CET.
Terms & Conditions
© 2019 Allan Wallace